Wednesday, February 27, 2013

For Sale


In my first post I told everyone that Ryan and I would be collecting items to sell in order to raise money to cover the foster-adoption costs. Today I raised our first $20 BUCKS.  It feels pretty good.  We are no longer going to sit on the sidelines and watch. We are actively participating in our future and what Christ has called us to do.  Today was a small step towards something bigger.  Not necessarily easier but definitely BIGGER.

If you have items that you would like to donate to Ryan and I to help us with our fundraising, please message us and let us know. We will kindly pick up the items and add them to our garage sale.  We will both be selling items online at groups like Higley Friends, Queen Creek Friends and East Valley Friends as well as Craigslist and a Physical garage sale April 5th, 6th and 7th at our home.  

Ryan has dedicated his skill set and offered to make Custom Made Magnetic Organizational Boards and Custom Made Jewelry Boards.  I’ve posted two pictures of the ones I own. These boards are completely customizable by size, shape and color of your choice.  If you want details on these please message us.  Friends and family, please SPREAD THE LOVE and share our post!  Already the outpour of support has been amazing. 

God has put it so strongly on our hearts to do this and we are hoping that God has put it on your heart as well.  Anything small counts. A lot of little donations can make one BIG total.

So, thank you friends. Thank you SO much!  We love sharing our story and watching how God is using us. I also promise I will eventually allow Ryan to post too. LOL...



Smiles,

Dena B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment